Your module is not being displayed because it is configured with an incompatible Module Style.
In the settings panel, change the Module Style setting to Host: Classic - 5_Registration_Banner_Only
Host: Classic - 5_Registration_Banner_Only
* It is suggested that seniors or others with compromised immune systems not participate in or attend this event due to risk of infection.
* Do not enter if you are exhibiting any signs of illness such as sneezing, coughing, sniffles, have fever, or don’t feel well.
* Do not enter if you have recently tested positive for COVID-19 and have not been cleared or if you have had close contact with someone who has.
* If you are repeatedly sneezing or coughing, you may be asked to immediately leave the premises.
* All players, staff, and spectators should practice responsible social distancing by remaining at least 6 ft. apart whenever possible.
* All players, staff, and spectators should wear face coverings whenever applicable.
* Wash your hands and/or use hand sanitizer upon entrance, during the event, before and after you eat, and as you leave. Hand washing and hand sanitizer stations are provided.
* Avoid touching your face including your eyes, nose, and mouth.