Your module is not being displayed because it is configured with an incompatible Module Style.
In the settings panel, change the Module Style setting to Host: Classic - 5_Registration_Banner_Only
Host: Classic - 5_Registration_Banner_Only
Use this special SBB link to see the food choices and to make your purchase;
Registration will be increasing to $125 on 3/1/21
• Covid 19 Director: Toni Bellotti. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Covid 19 Ambassadors: each team will have 2 volunteer Covid ambassadors to collect waiver forms and perform temperature checks. If temperature is above 100.4 degrees player or coach will be sent home. THESE WILL BE DONE EVERY PRACTICE AND GAME
• Feeling sick: please stay home
Adults 65 and Older: with underlying conditions are encouraged not to attend
• Covid reporting: if someone has tested positive for Covid-19 or been in contact with someone who has tested positive for Covid-19 please report it to our Covid-19 Director. We will take the necessary precautions and maintain your privacy.
Return to play: we will need a doctor’s note and a return to play form if the above happens
• Bathrooms: the bathrooms at Heavenly Farms will NOT be open: Please make sure your child goes before you leave the house. There will be a port-a-john by the soccer field
• Staff Face Coverings: SBB Staff and Coaches are required to wear a face covering at all times.
• Participant Face Coverings: Participants are encouraged to wear face coverings in close contact areas and situations where applicable. They DO NOT have to wear when on the field during physical activity.
• Parent/Spectator Face Coverings: Parents and spectators are strongly encouraged to wear face coverings whenever they are at the facility and within 6 ft. of a person not of the same household.
• Personal Hygiene: Staff, players, parents/guardians, and spectators should practice proper hygiene, wash hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, use hand sanitizer (at least 60% alcohol), abstain from touching their face (mouth, nose or eyes), refrain from spitting, and cover their cough or sneeze with a tissue and throw tissue in the trash. If no tissue is available, then coughing or sneezing into one’s elbow is recommended.
• Water Bottles: Parents/guardians should provide separate marked water bottles or sports drink for their child. No water will be provided by SBB.
• No Contact: No Handshake Policy: A strict no contact policy will be observed; NO shaking hands, high-fiving, or fist-bumping.
• Facility Washing / Hand Sanitizer Stations: SBB will provide hand sanitizer stations as attendees enter/exit the field. Parents/spectators are encouraged to bring their own sanitizer.
• Personal Food or Snacks: DO NOT bring food or snacks. NO food or snacks will be distributed.
• Practice Uniforms: Wash practice uniforms after every practice
• Staggered practice: Flag Football, U7, and U11 practice from 5:45-7pm. U10 Green, U10 Gold and U12 practice from 7:15-8:30pm.
• Team Entrance and Exit: Football teams will only enter from their appointed entrance and all teams will exit through the 2 gates closest to the snack bar. There will be hand sanitation stations at each gate. U11 and U12 will enter field B at the mid-point gate closest to the soccer field. They will practice from the 25 yard line in towards the snack bar. U10 Green and U8 will enter from the gate on the far end of the field by the trailer. They will practice between the 35 yard lines. U10 Gold and Flag will enter from the farthest gate on the soccer side of the field. They will practice from the 25 yard line in.
• Temperature Checks: all players and coaches will have his or her temperature scanned by the teams Covid ambassadors before stepping foot on the field.
• Covid-19 forms: must be filled out every night. Player can not participate without it. Team Covid ambassadors will collect.
Practice equipment: will be sanitized between and after practice sessions
Football helmets: shields will be provided to attach to helmets
***** THE PLAN AND PROCEDURES MAY BE REVISED FROM TIME TO TIME DUE TO GOVERNMENT AND CDC PROTOCOLS ****